!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Streamline Training & Documentation: Laughter is the Best Medicine I

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Laughter is the Best Medicine I

When I heard a report on the radio this morning about offbeat excuses for coming in late to work, I couldn't resist passing along a selection. So, without further ado ...

  • I dreamed that I was fired, so I didn’t bother to get out of bed.


  • I had to take my cat to the dentist.


  • I went all the way to the office and realized I was still in my pajamas and had to go home to change.


  • I saw that you weren’t in the office, so I went out looking for you.


  • I couldn’t find the right tie, so I had to wait for the stores to open so I could buy one.


  • My son tried to flush our ferret down the toilet and I needed to tend to the ferret.


  • I ran over a goat.


  • I stopped for a bagel sandwich, the store was robbed and the police required everyone to stay for questioning.


  • A bee flew in my car and attacked me and I had to pull over.

["Laughter is the Best Medicine" (h/t to Reader's Digest) will appear on the Streamline blog every now and again, so please stay tuned.]

###

Labels: